Another Small Step for Womankind: One Large Step for Online Casinos

It is no secret that despite the legality of online gaming in the united states, it is among the most fastest growing industry on the internet. The desire to can guess online has even overtaken the virtual power of online pornography. Online gaming is a $12 billion a year industry, with about half of the particular amount raisala generated within the united states, and some analysis believe this figure will double by the year 2010. From what secret does a owe this awesome success? It’s very easy from a psychological point of view; individuals have pleasure in the thrill of spending a little to win a lot. Akin to the lottery it is the purchase of hope, such as the hope of easily taking a few dollars and turning them into a massive income.

Surprisingly Internet gaming marketing campaigns have been almost exclusively geared toward men; that is until now. The majority of advertisements and banners feature scantly clothed beautiful young women or round tables full of cigar smoking male poker players. The point audience for online gaming is readily accepted by the industry as the 30-40 year old, college educated male. Even Playboy has a unique online casino, which by definition alone is definitely targeted directly and absolutely to the male audience. Why is online gaming almost exclusively targeted toward a male audience? In two studies one conducted by Peter D. Hart Research Associates, Inc. (2006) and one conducted by Luntz, Manlansky Strategic Research (2006) published by the American Gaming Association the percentage of male and female brick-and mortar players was nearly equal with men making up 53% of the population and the other 47% consisting of women. However, men out numbered women almost three-to-one in the virtual gaming world where men made of 68% of the populations studied leaving women to make the remaining 32%.

This leads one to ask, where is the detachment between the two mediums of gaming? Would it be short-sighted, over targeted advertising toward the male audience? Or, would it be that these figures are skewed by including poker on-line, which is traditionally a male hobby? No matter what answer is for this phenomenon, one online casino group has finally decided to think not in the box and reach out exclusively to the online female gaming market.

Casino Partners has introduced the world’s first and only online casino created especially by women for women appropriately named Cameo Casino. In a news release in April 2006 Casino Partners stated that, “Women make up at least 50% of players in the online gaming market : an undeniable fact that had not been acknowledged in the gaming industry until now. Promotions and advertising was anxiously designed for the conventional “Joe” and have centered around male completely outclassed themes. inches Additionally, “Cameo Casino offers more than 80 Award Winning Games, Fast Download, Fast Affiliate marketer payouts, Huge Jackpots, and Better than Vegas probabilities. inches

Cameo Casino boosts that, “women deserve a gaming environment of their own and Cameo Casino was built with today’s woman in mind. It includes cutting-edge and user-friendly software, efficient pay-outs, and round-the-clock customer service, making Cameo Casino one of the premier gaming venues on the network. inches Casino Partners is well-known for its top notch Online Casinos such as Casino Tropez, Vegas Red, Casino Del Rio, and Titan Poker just to name a few.

Cameo Casino offers a refined elegance and five star service coupled with an extremely generous Workers comp Points Program and extravagant welcome bonuses when compared to industry standards. As a women I found Cameo Casino to be an absolutely delightful and a unique gaming experience definitely created with the women gambler in mind. Although this is only one small step for the visibility of women in the online gaming world, I hope that the success of Cameo Casino will wake up the preverbal marketing industry to the fact that there is a huge market for online women players. We site. We play. And we deserve a bit more attention!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *